These files were created by Julie Mogford and are protected by international copyright laws. These terms should be followed whether you received product for free or purchased it from one of my stores.
Thank you so much for your interest in my artwork and products.
Giving Proper Credit:
Please follow the guidelines below regarding when credit is required. In all other instances, it is very much appreciated. Julie Mogford Designs, the product name, www.juliemogford.com
License for Free Designs
Julie Mogford Designs freebies can be used for your personal and commercial use. If used commercially, they can not be resold as-is; they must be incorporated into another piece of artwork where it does not make up the core value of the product. Also, they can not be incorporated into other, independent freebies from other designers or websites. They should only ever be available as free via juliemogford.com.
Need to Know:
All free resources available on juliemogford.com are royalty free for use in both personal and commercial projects.
You are permitted to use the resources in any number of personal and commercial projects for you or your client. You may modify the resources according to your requirements and include them into such works as websites, applications, printed materials etc. No attribution or link back to this site is required, though any credit is greatly appreciated.
- You do not have the rights to resell, sub-license or redistribute (even for free) the files on their own or as a separate attachment from any of your work.
- You do not have the rights to use any freebie as part of a greater artwork offered for free digitally, as it would be a form of redistribution.
- You may not use any resource where it contributes to the core value of the product being sold.
- If you wish to promote my resources on your site, you must link back to the resource page where users can find the download and not directly to the download file.
Feel free to contact me if you’re unsure if your usage may infringe on this to obtain my written approval.
Licenses for Julie Mogford Digital Products
There are 2 licenses available for many of my digital products; Standard and Extended. The purchase of either license grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use, modify and reproduce the product worldwide, in perpetuity, as expressly permitted by the licenses listed below:
Standard License Rights
A Basic Summary:
A standard license allows the item purchased to be used in personal projects or commercial work which is distributed for free. If you use any Julie Mogford design item as part of artwork you plan to SELL, you’ll need to purchase the Extended License of the product. See the next section for more information on the Extended License.
Need to Know:
The Standard License grants you ongoing permission to use the Item to create end products that are not intended to be sold. For the purposes of this Standard License, ‘sold’ means you plan to sell, license, sub-license or distribute the end product for any type of fee or charge.
The Standard License allows you:
- To use the Item to create one single end product (personal or commercial) for yourself or for one client, as long as the end product (not the purchased item) will be distributed for free.
- To use installable products in multiple end products (as an exception to the single end product rule), as long as such products are only installed on a single computer. Examples of installable items include layer styles, patterns, brushes, textures, fonts, etc.
- To modify or manipulate the Item, or incorporate it into other content and make a derivative work from it.
- To use the item in a new end product so long as it is not used alone, but instead as elements or parts of a new design (regardless of how much the item has been modified or how much of the new design it makes up)
- To use portions of these products in your projects that are submitted to scrapbooking and/or related magazines and websites for publication and/or contests that grant prizes(money and/or gifts) for selection as long as *proper credit* is given to Julie Mogford.
- To create ONE back-up copy of these files for your PERSONAL USE, NOT to be redistributed to anyone – including, but not limited to: your mom, your bff, your sister, your next door neighbor, another designer, etc..
- To print hard copies of content to be used in your personal scrapbooking/hybrid projects, or for making gifts. (not mass produced)
- To use these graphics to decorate your personal, non-profit / non-commercial website/blog or social media banner with *proper credit* provided that final images are displayed in a flattened form (jpg/gif) and sized not more than 72 dpi. A credit with a link back to my site must be displayed somewhere on your site.
- Share projects made with these designs on social media including publications and galleries with *proper credit*.
- S4H/S4O is allowed for card-making, page layouts, and other similar services, as long as the files are given to your client in a flattened JPEG format or printed out. Under no circumstances are any original kit pieces, PNGs or layered PSD, TIFF, or other file types to be redistributed – including, but not limited to, quick pages, journal cards and page elements.
- You may create and sell lesson plans, worksheets, interactive whiteboard (IWB) lessons and other teaching materials using my artwork or fonts on Teachers Pay Teachers, Teachers Notebook, your blog & website – so long as the final results are delivered in secure PDF or flattened .jpg form and the customer is aware they are to only be used for their own classroom use as well as is aware they may not redistribute them.
- You may not sublicense, resell, share, transfer, or otherwise redistribute the Item on its own (e.g. as stock, in a tool or template, with source files, and/or not incorporated into an end product) under any circumstances, not even for free. This includes, but not limited to, “print on demand” listings such as Etsy, Cafe Press, blog shops and similar.
- You may not use my premade items such as printable wall art for your S4H/S4O business.
- You may not sell the end product, or sell access to the end product. This does not prevent you from charging a single client for your services to create the end product, in which case the client will be bound by the terms of this license, preventing them from selling the end product. If you or your client wants to sell the end product, you or they must purchase an Extended License.
- You may not make the Item available on a digital asset management system, shared drive, or the like for the purposes of sharing or transferring the Item, and you must not permit an end user of the end product to extract the Item and use it separately from the end product.
- You may not publicly display the Item: (a) as a standalone file in any digital format on the internet; or (b) in any digital format without imposing technical or written restrictions to prevent the unauthorized use of the Item by third parties. You agree to take all commercially reasonable steps to prevent third parties from accessing and/or duplicating the Item.
- You may not include my artwork in any .ai, .eps, .psd, .tif, .ttf, .svg (or the likes), .abr, or tube file formats.
- You may not register as a trademark the Item or the end product incorporating the Item – not even logos. If you use the Item to create a logo for yourself or a client, keep in mind that third parties can use the Item too, even in another logo. This includes design mark, trade name and business name. To create a logo, please see Extended License information.
- You may not falsely represent, expressly or by way of reasonable implication, that any Item, in part, whole or derivative, was created by you or a person other than Julie Mogford (the copyright holder) of that Item. The copyright remains with me - Julie Mogford
- You may not turn any of my artwork over to any company for any reason.
- You may not produce any competing products (printed or digital) with my artwork for sale or for free.
- You may not use my designs for any harmful, pornographic, or racial material or material that may be deemed harmful or offensive to another person.
- If it’s not in my DO’s, please DON’T do it. Including, but not limited to: hot linking, redistribution, making logos, website design, use for pornographic, harmful, racial, obscene or defamatory works – as deemed by Julie Mogford – or claim these images as your own.
For any further questions or clarifications, please contact me.
Extended License Rights
A Basic Summary:
An Extended License allows the item purchased to be used in artwork intended to be sold.
Need to Know:
An Extended License certificate comes with every Extended License purchase from Julie Mogford. The Extended License grants you ongoing permission to use the Item to create end products that are intended to be sold. For the purposes of this Extended License, ‘sold’ means you plan to sell, license, sub-license or distribute the end product for any type of fee or charge.
The Extended License allows you to use Items in any manner permitted under the Standard License, and:
- You may also use Items to create end products that are intended to be sold.
- You may use this to create a customized product (album, layout, etc.) for your clients provided that the final product that you offer them is a printed or flattened version of this product (not in the form of a .psd file nor individual .jpg or .png files)
- You may use these graphics in the production of promotional materials for your small business (brochures, promotional ads, etc)
- You may use these graphics as backgrounds or illustrations on your for profit site/blog so long as the final images are displayed in a flattened form (jpg/gif) and sized not more than 72 dpi. A credit with a link back to my site must be displayed somewhere on your site.
- You do not have the rights to resell the product as if it were your own
- You do not have the rights to distribute the product with client proofs, or in unflattened files
- You do not have the rights to share the product with clients or other designers (they must purchase their own extended or standard license)
- You do not have the rights to offer the product in a giveaway or promotion.
- You may not print or have printed these papers for sale or distribution via the Internet, kits, retail locations or any other venue.
- You may not produce projects for mass production or distribution. This license allows for small business use only.
- You may not use these products for “print on demand” type listings on sites such as Etsy.com, CafePress, blog shops, etc.
- You may not use the Content or any part thereof as part of a trademark, design-mark, trade name, business name, service mark or logo.
- You may not do anything with these designs that is not expressly permitted.
LOGO / BRANDING / WEBSITE / EMBROIDERY LICENSE - SMALL BUSINESS:
You may not produce any commercial logos/branding, web designs, digitized embroidery files, cut files, or similar without purchasing the extended license fee below.
You may not produce printed kits/elements, digital/rubber/clear stamps, print on demand, home wares, clothing, fabric, vinyl art (or any kind of decals), electronic applications, published books, photography backdrops/props, or home decor without my written permission and purchasing the extended license fee below .
You may create a CUSTOM LOGO for yourself or a client or use an image in a CUSTOM commercial WEB DESIGN or use a single pack for DIGITIZED EMBROIDERY FILES by purchasing the original file and the appropriate licensing fee below. To purchase one of the following licenses, please purchase the item in the store, and then also purchase the Extended License. If you have already purchased the item, contact me with your order number and a permission request and you will be sent an invoice.
To use my artwork in a CUSTOM LOGO the fee is $50.00 PER IMAGE PURCHASE LICENSE
To use my artwork in a CUSTOM WEBSITE design the fee is $20.00 PER IMAGE PURCHASE LICENSE
To use my artwork in DIGITIZED EMBROIDERY FILES the fee is $50.00 PER PACK PURCHASE LICENSE
Licenses for Additional Permissions
For all other inquiries regarding additional use, including corporate licensing, please contact me.
Thank you for your support! Enjoy!
Julie Mogford/Julie Mogford Designs shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of any materials by Julie Mogford, purchased or free.. The purchaser agrees to indemnify Julie Mogford/Julie Mogford Designs from any loss or damage incurred by Julie Mogford Designs, as a result of the purchaser’s use of these materials.